10 Essential Questions for Philanthropic Grant-Making, Policies and Practices & More
Posted by Associated Black Charities on August 4, 2020
The Associated Black Charities has funded and developed a wonderful tools that may be helpful to you and your respective organizations and partners.
10 ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS FOR:
- Workforce Development
- Policy Development, Review and Evaluation
- Employers, Business Owners, HR Professionals & Hiring Managers
- Philanthropic Grant-Making, Policies and Practices
View the reports here: http://www.abc-md.org/new-page
More in "New Resources"
- Celebrating the 26th Amendment
- Podcast: The Key with Inside Higher Ed: A Better ‘Transcript’ for Learners and Employers
- New Article: Our Democracy Requires Year-Round Work
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.